Why competition compliance is important
The jurisdictions in which Vita does business have competition laws that prohibit anti-competitive behaviour.
Breach of competition laws can result in:
- Serious damage to Vita’s reputation
- Very serious fines – up to 10% of worldwide turnover for infringements in or affecting the EU, for example;
- The risk of damages claims by customers, competitors and other third parties who suffer loss as a result of
- Criminal proceedings (including possible imprisonment in some jurisdictions, such as the UK and USA);
- Disqualification of directors
- Commercial agreements being unenforceable
- Significant legal costs and waste of management time.
Vita Cellular Foams